We are Karmarama; our specialism is reframing brands for an ever-changing modern world. We do this by combining creative excellence with technology-led solutions. It means we can help clients with their business challenges now, and plan for their business opportunities next. It’s a more progressive, more effective way of working.
Good Works is based on good karma, that what goes around comes around. It guides the way we work and behave. Meaning if we do the right thing for our people, clients and the wider world, good things will happen to us. Implicit in that belief is the objective to be a rainbow nation of bright, talented people. So if you’re hard-working, curious, smart, and ambitious, we’d love you to join us whether you’re black, white, hate labels, straight, gay, able-bodied, transgender, disabled, a Mum, a Grandparent or none of the above.
Reporting into the Chief Creative Officer, this role is a driving force behind our Creative talent that enables us to deliver progressive multi-channel creative solutions for our Clients.
- With the CCO, push the creative agenda; acting as a beacon for creative excellence and ensuring that this is reflected in our processes and creative outputs.
- Infusing a culture of ‘genuinely surprising ideas’ and continuously challenging the Creative team and other colleagues to do things differently and better.
- Work with other colleagues across Planning, Account Management and Creative to cultivate ideas and creatively critique the outputs that are generated – from briefs to post-production.
- Nurture talent within the Creative team and successfully find ways to help them flourish, develop and be stretched to their full ability.
- Support our internal colleagues with creative consultations for live campaigns that ensure creative direction and strategy are on brief as well as creatively directing their own campaigns as required.
- Proactively drives the Client/Creative relationship, ensuring Clients feel they are working within a genuine consultative partnership, receiving first class creative direction that positively impacts their brand.
- Works closely with New Business and Account Management teams to convert profitable new business opportunities with new clients by leading the Creative offering in large scale and complex pitch processes.
- Build and grow your own networks and working relationships that can lead to further Agency success through external reputation, e.g. through representation on industry bodies, strategic thought leadership.
- Act as a Leader within the Company; nurturing our culture and long term vision, leading by example and encouraging staff to see and understand Good Works.
- The ideal candidate must have 15+ years of broad creative and management experience, including experience in through the line digital and content advertising, website design, strategic and conceptual thinking, design, digital and content creation. In addition:
- Demonstrable track record in delivering award winning creative ideas within an Agency environment.
- Creative driving force who can work effectively with cross-Agency teams in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable experience in embedding high-quality creative processes within a Creative team; inspiring others to look at creative challenges differently and fostering surprising and original thinking.
- Prior experience of managing, mentoring and motivating multi-disciplinary creative talent.
- Clear evidence of creatively leading Client relationships; brings outstanding pitch presence as well as enhancing existing client relationships.