2 months ago
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Recruitment Genius Ltd
Category: PR Jobs
This boutique agency delivers high-profile press, broadcast and social media campaigns for leading brands. They work with a wide range of businesses, from startups and SMEs, through to large corporates. As an experienced tech PR exec, you'll work across client accounts to proactively build relationships and exceed client expectations. They are a fast-growing international agency, with partnerships in the UK and Europe, Asia, and the US.
- You will act as lead on integrated PR strategies for digital clients
- Engage with targeted publications in national and trade press in international markets
- Building lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Represent clients and the agency to media outlets
- Build and maintain key contacts in both national press and technology trade publications
- Work with external clients / agencies
- Attend client meetings, events, and team meetings as needed
If you have 4+ years' PR experience in technology communications, and are keen to work with innovative global brands, then there's a spot on the PR team with your name on it.
You must already have PR agency experience and have evidence of good relationships with journalists and publications.
Your portfolio of press clippings will be a mix of online, broadcast, and print media, and you will be able to demonstrate that you are experienced in placing industry feature ideas to the national press. You will also have experience seeding stories and company news in to influential and trade tech publications.
They area fast growing team with big ambitions for the next 12 months. They are looking for someone who can get as excited as them about their future, feel part of that journey, and is prepared to work with the entire team to drive the business forward. They need someone who is as passionate about their brand as their clients', with an eye for consistency and attention to detail.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Tech Savvy
- Established Relationships with tech press
- Experience of delivering national media coverage
- Exceptional creative content writing ability
- Creative approach to helping clients gain brand recognition
- Logical mind, with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and creative approach to media strategies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for tech, digital, and mobile industries. Keeps abreast of news and developments in relevant tech sectors
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong portfolio of work in UK, US or global publications.
Dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate could be based in Norwich, Cambridge or London. Remote working is supported here as talent and dedication to results is more important to us than seeing your beautiful face every day. However, they would ideally like you to work at least one day a week in their Norwich office, and one day a week in London (Although this is negotiable for the right candidate)
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 3 days until close