Are you looking for a great position within retail, dealing with media and promotional activity for large scale brands? Can you commute to Feltham?
Our client is well known for presenting global brands to its target customers in exciting retail environments. They have over 260 outlets spread across 20 countries. A dynamic organisation, they are focussed on international expansion in strategically important geographical areas.
Within the role of Experiential Brand Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Securing bookings for a range of media in which are offered to well known brands within a retail environment
- Managing the scheduling of all campaigns across store channels and collating feedback and ROI
- Building relationships with brands to determine best formats, timings and locations for strong brand awareness
- Pulling together post campaign analysis and then learn for future recommendations
- Managing brand tracker and invoicing
- In order to apply for the role of Experiential Brand Coordiator you must:
- Come from an inhouse retail background with experience in media or from agency dealing with retail clients
- Be highly organised and be able to follow critical paths, with high attention to detail
- Have a very strong understanding of Excel & Powerpoint
This is a brand new role in a fast growing area of the business so comes with great opportunity to grow
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!