We are looking for a fantastic Finance Manager to work in a non - corporate and friendly environment in central Bristol. This company are a creative marketing communications agency, with a team of around 30 people. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager with previous experience in a small to medium sized business, ideally or creative environment.
They are a very close knit team of around 30 employees, with a base in central Bristol. The company have been running now for over 15 years, they have a fantastic reputation for delivering exciting marketing campaigns for a number of very well-known brands. Their company culture is what separates them from the rest, they truly are very unique. This role would therefore suit a Finance Manager with a desire to work in a non- corporate environment.
The experience we need.
- Management of Purchase and Sales ledger
- Authorising and processing weekly payment runs
- Weekly Cashflow Forecasting
- Management of Invoice Discounting Facility ensuring within limits, fit for purpose and efficiently used and compliance with LCF processes
- Monthly income and job cost reconciliation
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts
- Calculating and processing monthly journals for accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Monthly management accounts and commentary – to be presented on a monthly basis to the owners
- Produce annual pack for accountants at year end
- Liaising with payroll provider on monthly basis regarding starters/leavers and other changes
- Ownership of auto-enrolment pension process
- Statutory reporting incl. VAT, P11Ds, PSA (PAYE Settlement Agreement), ONS (Office for National Statistics)
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
An accounting qualification, friendly personality and a good 5 or 6 years’ experience minimum.
What you’ll get in return.
A salary of £35,000 - £45,000, plus a long list of benefits and the chance to become part of an amazing team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.