We are incredibly excited to be working with this ever growing, award nominated marketing agency to look for a Front End Web Developer/Designer to join their Creative team. This agency is working with one of the biggest names in TV and in the process of ‘evolving a beast' to launch to their website. Think you've got what it takes to be in control of Designing and Developing sites for some of recognisable names in TV and Retail? Then get in touch!
- Constant web maintenance across all clients
- Creative input throughout the process, working with the Creative Director and designers
- Keeping up with web design and developing trends
- Ensuring that websites are pixel perfect, responsive and look amazing!
What We're Looking For:
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio to showcase your designing and developing skills
Please note that this is a permanent position; freelancers need not apply
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age