We're looking for a talented Front-end Developer with existing commercial experience working in a similar development role for a digital marketing or branding agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role alongside a highly established creative marketing and advertising team. It’s also a unique opportunity to really continue your career in the world of digital front-end development! The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate digital project team to manage multiple development briefs with a selection of big blue chip clients. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow. The role.
The right Front-end Developer will work on the production and maintenance of all digital projects including websites and web builds, landing pages, email templates etc. As part of your role you will write quality code and monitor other junior developers. You will play a pivotal part in managing projects through and providing technical expertise to the digital project team. This role will also involve maintaining an awareness of trends, issues and technologies. The experience we need.
- Ideally 3+ year’s industry experience within a front-end web development role, ideally for a similar agency
- Passion for new technologies and processes with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and resolve any project problems
- Knowledge of developing HTML emails as well as testing techniques
- Experience in using CSS
Experience in one or more web framework such as Zend, Symphony or Laravel would be highly desirable for this role. As would experience in one or more PHP based CMS such as WordPress. What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known project team for an award-winning agency.
- The opportunity to develop your front-end web development experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.