4 months ago
If you painted a picture of the ideal company, how would you describe it? Would it be an agency that has everything under one roof including writers, designers and developers? Would you be working with specialists in your sector? Maybe a hefty clientele list with some of the biggest names in FMCG, Leisure and Entertainment? If you're a web developer that is nodding along, then get in touch right now!
• Developing responsive websites using Wordpress/HTML5/CSS3/JS
• Maintenance across all websites
• Ensuring pixel perfect HTML/CSS code
• Recognising and correcting code errors
• Creating emails using HTML
What We're Looking For:
• An experienced web developer with a proven track either in house or agency
• A confident and passionate problem solver
• Organised, charismatic and confident in completing a successful project
• Must be fluent in Wordpress/HTML5/CSS3/JS
Experience in working with APIs, app development, managing domain names, understanding of MySQL databases are bonuses
Please note that this is an onsite, permanent position; remote freelancers need not apply.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
5 months ago
only 14 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
8 days ago
only 6 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close