We are incredibly excited to be working with this ever growing, award nominated marketing agency to look for a Full Stack Developer to join their Creative team. This agency is working with one of the biggest names in TV and in the process of ‘evolving a beast' to launch to their website. Think you've got what it takes to be in control of Designing and Developing sites for some of recognisable names in TV and Retail? Then get in touch!
- Web maintenance across all client projects including the updates and maintenance to your agency's website
- You'll be specialising in Front End Web Development; it'll be your responsibility to ensure that designs are developed and responsive but also familiar with back-end code
- As the Lead Developer, in the future you will be building a team of your own – you will play a material role in the agency
- Developing web/mobile apps
What We're Looking For:
- You must have creative flair, even though you're a developer you're attention to detail is crucial
- A portfolio to showcase websites you have developed
- Experience with Animation, mobile/web apps
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age