4 months ago
Information on the company
We are working with an innovative pharmaceutical company with a commitment to research and development, motivated on generating medical products that will make the world a healthier place. This great company is focused in preventing disease, treating illness and developing products that improve peoples’ health and wellness.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Managing the company business partnership with a new German partner.
The role involves 360 of sales & marketing;
* Help build world-class localised social media campaigns that create maximum brand engagement and awareness.
* Research of marketing opportunities in local markets (campaigns, events, media, etc).
* Aid with local media handling and relations.
* Create reports on marketing metrics and keep organized records of marketing results of past campaigns and track and measure campaign performance.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
* Experience with event management or PR.
* Familiar with Germany’s regional marketing resources.
* Strong project management and communication skills.
* Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.
* BSc degree,
* Pioneering spirit, with ability to work well under pressure.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Working with one of the fastest growing brands in the UK with great career prospects.
* Pension & employee benefits.
* Opportunity to meet colleagues from all over Europe.
* Salary will commence at £20k pa rising up to £23k excluding bonus pool of up to £10k.
Apply for this role