4 months ago
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Global Marketing Operations Manager you will be a strong support to the Senior International Marketing Manager & Global Head of Brand Activation this role must be able to demonstrate good creative judgement with solid marketing experience.
Responsible for managing the operation of International Brand & Retail Marketing throughout our Franchise partner network and driving projects forward to execution with focus on key GOLD markets in particular and a more general support and operational role in communication & distribution of guidelines for Brand Campaigns and initiatives to all other partners.
This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring the marketing strategies for both Brands are delivered across our network globally.
DAY TO DAY
* Communicating & distributing of all relevant Brand guidelines to network of franchise partners globally with exception of Canada.
* Adapting campaigns across the specified franchise markets within remit, managing the expectations of stakeholders and working with franchise partner teams in assessing localised needs to ensure that output is controlled and delivered in a way which contributes to brand integrity.
* Supporting expansion campaigns in execution of new store launches and drive interest and passion for both Brands ensuring a competitive and creative edge to all marketing and events activity.
* Working closely with respective franchise partners in ensuring their contractual budget is invested to most effective output to fulfil both Brand objectives in market.
* Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
* Proactive with driving own development.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
* Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
* The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
* Experience of developing a Brand internationally whilst maintaining brand integrity and ensuring consistency with the domestic (UK) market.
* A confident communicator with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels.
* Combine a creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas.
* A self-starter - With the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
* A strong team player with experience of building strong trusting and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners quickly.
* Ability to drive change and create a collaborative working relationships both internally with International trading teams and externally with all relevant partners.
* Delivery focused with the enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
* Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
THE EXCITING PART
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* 25% staff discount
* Early finish summer hours
* Access to sample sales
* Regular team and company social events
* Pension scheme
* Company bonus scheme
* Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.