Global Product Marketing Director - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 06-12-2011
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary Details:||82K - £88K + Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
A leading player in the electrical devices and systems market place require a self driven results orientated Global Channel Marketing Director.
Working within a fast paced high energy environment you will be responsible for Marcom and Channel globally. Overseeing the UK and Ireland Marketing teams your role will include a marketing mix of Channel, marketing communications and product line management.
Electrical or durables background.
Skills and Experience required:
* Basic Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification in Marketing preferred
- Strong experience in Marketing and Management
* Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing preferred.
- International business experience with both direct and indirect sales channels
- Proven expertise in driving growth through new product development
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead teams
- Proven ability to segment customers effectively
- History of sales and income growth due to strong marketing strategy and execution
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Prior experience with desirable