Global Product Marketing Director - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 06-12-2011
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Global Marketing Director about 1 month ago
This is a superb contract (3 to 6 months) opportunity at Global Marketing Director level working for this world-leading organisation with an enviable stable of brands- OTC experience a benefit. Th...
Marketing Director about 1 month ago
Calling all Cantonese speakers! We have a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Marketing Director to be based in Hong Kong. You will need previous experience of B2B marketing and Subscription...
Marketing Director / VP 28 days ago
Marketing Director / VP San Diego, USA £60-80k + bonus Our client, a leading global organisation, are looking to recruit a Marketing Director / VP to be responsible for creating, executing and ach...
Global CRM Director 28 days ago
Global eCRM Director Up to £80k basic plus bonus, benefits & travel allowance COMPANY A leading online travel company launched over 10 years ago whose brand has grown to become one of the world's...
A leading player in the electrical devices and systems market place require a self driven results orientated Global Channel Marketing Director.
Working within a fast paced high energy environment you will be responsible for Marcom and Channel globally. Overseeing the UK and Ireland Marketing teams your role will include a marketing mix of Channel, marketing communications and product line management.
Electrical or durables background.
Skills and Experience required:
* Basic Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification in Marketing preferred
- Strong experience in Marketing and Management
* Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing preferred.
- International business experience with both direct and indirect sales channels
- Proven expertise in driving growth through new product development
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and lead teams
- Proven ability to segment customers effectively
- History of sales and income growth due to strong marketing strategy and execution
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Prior experience with desirable
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||82K - £88K + Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|