3 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is making the digital world safe for kids. They are the biggest kids digital media platform on the planet, reaching over a quarter of a billion kids each month across mobile, web, and online video. Their technology powers the global infrastructure for digital kids media and they are the world's leading experts in data privacy, powering safe compliant digital activity for hundreds of brands and content owners around the world.
Delivering effective, high performing advertising campaigns for many of the biggest clients in their industry, they work with Lego, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, and many others.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a Digital Design Intern to work in their London office. Reporting directly to the Head of Campaign Design, the successful candidate will have responsibility for exemplary design output across all designated design outputs including client campaigns, ranging from dedicated microsites to interactive rich-media ad formats. You will demonstrate a real passion and aptitude for design excellence and innovation in the area of digital advertising.
Working across all aspects of design within the UK Campaign team, your duties will include:
* Learning about the delivery of designated campaigns, from the initial mock stage through to final creative execution.
* Working closely with internal teams to ensure excellent collaboration and communication on all campaigns.
* Wowing clients with high performance, on brand, on budget, on schedule campaign designs.
* Utilising their proprietary Rich Media creation software to build and test rich-media ad units.
* Maintaining and archiving files in line with company standards.
* Delivering on schedule, excellent quality design outputs.
* Effectively managing your time under pressure, including making time for amends as required.
What can the intern expect to gain?
* A genuine opportunity to learn and grow through clear direction and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
* Hands on experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing industry.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* A graduate with a degree in design or a related subject.
* Creative, energetic, and self-motivated.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Remarkably well-organised.
* Able to work on your own initiative to strict deadlines.
* A natural problem solver.
* Able to prepare artwork for digital output and discern the difference between good and bad UX.
* Keen to learn about digital ad campaign design and effectiveness.
* Interested in working within the kids' market.
* Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
* Any knowledge of Adobe Animate, After Effects and InDesign would be desirable.
Apply for this role