12 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is passionate about boutique hotels, luxury villas and taking the best care of their guests. The company was started 15 years ago with only 18 hotels and has become one the most trusted websites for booking luxury villas, boutique hotels, and B&Bs around the world.
Our client deals in the provision of software as a service to luxury boutique hotels globally; the company prides itself on providing the best personal service to customers and clients.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How you can expect to spend your day;
This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to make your mark within a vibrant, fast-growing online travel / tech start-up company.
You will work closely with the digital marketing and sales teams, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager 3 days per week and the Chief Marketing Officer 2 days a week.
You will have a passion for travel and technology and be someone who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic office environment.
Responsibilities will include gaining experience in the following.
* Helping to deliver marketing channel targets for reach, engagement, CPA, and bookings.
* Creating emails for newsletters in email software using existing content- text & images.
* Updating website CMS.
* Learning how to deliver SEO and PPC tasks.
* Editing & uploading content to social platforms, including the company’s blog.
* Finding, picking, editing, and sharing 3rd party content with the company’s B2C and B2B audiences.
* Tracking performance, highlighting insights and recommending improvements.
* Developing skills in reporting on marketing activity and forecasting ROI.
* Researching and approaching suitable travel lifestyle brand partnerships to grow the company’s email base with partner campaigns.
* All communications must be on brand, ensuring high standards of accuracy and quality control in all output.
* Researching, evaluating, and reaching out to influencers and relevant online groups on behalf of the company to engage with a wider travel lifestyle audience, representing the company.
* Generating marketing campaign ideas and helping to execute them.
* Supporting Press Release writing and posting.
* Briefing designers to create or adapt simple creative, such as banners.
* Approaching hotels to update their content such as amenities, images, local activities.
* Researching local activities close to hotels and writing up for hotel pages.
* Researching global hotels to create a suitable leads list for Sales.
* Supporting sales in gathering relevant information about hotels to qualify them.
* Calling hotels to identify the decision maker and channel manager.
* Using Salesforce report on sales leads weekly/monthly.
* Creating B2B emails, tracking and reporting on performance.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* A smart self-starter, who is willing to get stuck in and develop new skills ‘on the job’.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Both creative and technical.
* Excellent attention to detail and a good eye for design.
* Able to generate and edit content ideas suitable for the company’s brand and target audience.
* A positive ‘can do’ attitude and eager to develop new skills.
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
* Interested in the travel/technology industries.
* Experience using or a willingness to learn Google Analytics, CMS, Microsoft Excel, WordPress, email platforms, social media platforms, Salesforce, and other lead management and marketing automation tools.
* Experience of writing brand content would also be a bonus.
* You will be trained up in the company’s brand and digital marketing techniques including PPC, SEO, Social, Email, Affiliates, Remarketing. Once trained you will be given more responsibility and, as a start-up company, they’re looking for people to grow with them.
Apply for this role