2 months ago
Information on the company
Our client powers content and strategy for some of the world’s most forward thinking brands and agencies. They deliver content on a global scale efficiently by utilising their talented in-house creatives.
This is a three month internship paying up to £20,000 based near Tottenham Court Road station with the potential to go permanent after.
As the editorial intern you will be responsible for supporting the team with a variety of tasks and will play a crucial role in the growth of a new and exciting start up with ambitions to take on the biggest publishers in the UK.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Writing news stories and features
* Contributing topical news ideas to the daily conference
* Taking trending news stories and developing them into features ideas and video concepts
* Picture research and editing
* Contacting and liaising with PR's to secure interviews, access and experts to contribute to articles and videos
* Conducting interviews
* Transcribing, general research and contacting groups and individuals who can help seed our editorial and video
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
* Strong writing ability
* Any marketing and paid writing experience a plus
* Ability to work to deadlines and a get-up-and-go attitude
* Passionate about current affairs and always keep up-to-date on the news, culture and events around the world
* Keen to join a disruptive media company that looks to highlight important women's issues
What are the benefits of interning at this company?
* An internship in a truly exciting start up environment surrounded by colleagues from Stylist, EliteDaily, MailOnline and MarieClaire
* Total immersion in the development and growth of a new brand from conception to launch (and beyond), with a chance to learn about every aspect of a digital publisher
* Opportunities to interview high profile talent and experts and to develop your portfolio
* Weekly mentoring and robust feedback and subbing to help improve your writing and editing in a live environment
Apply for this role