12 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a mobile advertising company that enables brands and agencies to deliver outstanding campaigns from start to finish, using powerful technology and an expert team.
This is graduate 3 month internship, paying national minimum wage, with a view to moving to a permanent position, provided all goes well
How you can expect to spend your day;
You will be joining the Client Services team, which is responsible for ensuring perfect delivery of advertising campaigns to meet or exceed the client KPIs.
* You will be expected to gain best practice in planning, setting up, delivering and optimising campaigns, as well as reporting on campaigns and diving into post campaign analysis.
* You’ll gain excellent knowledge of the company product and the wider technology, media and advertising industries in doing so.
* You’ll work with the creative team to learn about creative production and best practice, as well as the in-house engineering team on the Ad Ops side of delivery.
* You will be going out to client meetings where you will be presenting results of campaigns and new products
The ideal interns personality and qualifications;
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive approach to work and learning
* Willingness to get stuck in with a variety of tasks
* Strong communication skills, both with internal teams and client facing
* Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
* A keen problem solver
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Work with blue chip and international brands from very early on
* Direct influence on how digital advertising campaigns are run
* Exposure to some of the best and fastest moving technology in the sector
* Opportunity to work directly with offices in three other continents
* Working daily with other departments – sales, creative and engineering
* Strong chance for a full-time role in a growing and dynamic company
Apply for this role