My client is a rapidly expanding business to business (B2B) company in Manchester looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Assistant. The role will report in to the Marketing Communications Manager and has huge scope for development and progression.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Carry out and maintain the existing marketing strategy,
- Internal and external communications eg: meetings/presentations/events,
- Analysis and reporting on the Marcomms budget,
- The support and devlopmetn of the companies social media channels,
- The support of events and exhibitions,
- creating and scheduling news items for the internal TV network,
- Creation of promotional material.
The key benefit of working within this role is the scope for progression. My client focuses largely on staff retention and do their upmost to provide world class training, development and learning. You will be part of a strong team that provides a great support network and will therefore be given every possible opportunity to develop your skill set quickly and effectively.
You must have the following skills to be considered for this position:
- 1+ year in a marketing/communciations role within the B2B sector,
Non essential but prefferred:
- Experience with sales force.
This role is commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside (North West England.)
If you feel this may be the role for you then hit apply and send your CV for review!