3 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is one of the world’s youngest and fastest growing global mobile first digital marketing agency networks with 10 hub offices in 20 countries. They help brands engage with their customers using creative and effective mobile and desktop marketing and advertising solutions.
Their network extends to include active local relationships in over 80 countries and their clients include Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Kindle, EDF Energy, Odigeo and Zoopla.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
* Learning how to report and optimise live mobile marketing campaigns.
* Taking ownership of campaign weekly reporting
* Analysing key data and performance trends and transforming them into actions.
* Working on live and real-time mobile campaigns.
* Obtaining invaluable insight into the mobile advertising industry.
* Gaining experience in the buying of mobile media.
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Strong analytical skills and a logical, data-driven thinker.
* Exemplary eye for detail.
* Must be able to think on your feet
* Great organisation and time-management skills to manage different projects simultaneously.
* Exceptional presentation/communication skills.
* Works well in a team
* Advanced proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
* Dynamic and enthusiastic individual who’s keen to work in a fun, innovative environment.
What are the perks of interning at the company?
* Working in a creative, innovative environment, with others keen to pass on their extensive knowledge.
* Fantastic career development opportunities within a global agency.
* Always open to new, dynamic ideas that will push the company forward.
* A young team, with a great social culture!
Apply for this role