8 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is one of 6 Premier Google SME Partners in the UK specialising in providing Pay Per Click, Website Design & Conversion Rate optimisation to 100’s of small to medium sized businesses across the UK.
They have been handpicked by Google for their high client retention rates, best in class account management and set up, plus their exceptional levels of customer service
This is a 3month internship offering £18K per annum, followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
* Learning about the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients for the company.
* Researching potential clients search engine result page adverts, websites and products in order to create a bespoke sales pitch related their online marketing campaigns.
* Producing proposals and sales packs for potential clients.
* Emailing potential clients with information packs, testimonials, etc .
* Ensuring clients are guided through the order process and that all their details and requirements are smoothly transitioned to the technical team.
* Consult in meetings both in person, online and via conference calls., using solution selling methods.
* Demonstrate the value of the company portfolio of Digital Marketing products & services
* New business hunter mentality
* Develop new business opportunities, through cold calling, networking, referrals & research
* The role will involve learning about the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients
* Integrity – our company culture is very important to us
* A sense of humour is essential
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* Self-?motivated & pro-active
* Highly communicative and numerate
* Digital Marketing experience a plus
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate strong negotiating skills
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets/goals
* You will be presentable and confident in your sales ability
* Tenacity and success orientated
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Incentives based on monthly and quarterly targets.
* Team outings.
* Great opportunities to acquire and progress within a future building industry.
* A relaxed, flexible and friendly atmosphere.
* A step into the booming digital world! We know where we are going. Do you?!
The role will be based in Leatherhead, Surrey and is within easy walking distance of the train station as well as being very close to Jct 9 on the M25. The 30 or so people at the office generate an environment that is buzzing and exciting yet friendly and open.
Apply for this role