3 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a 'mobile first' digital agency owned by the global advertising company Omnicom. We create digital content, experiences and strategies for some of the world’s biggest brands. This means people like Samsung, Disney, Canon, PlayStation, Xbox, John Lewis and many more. They began in 2011 as a startup and pride ourselves on our open, collaborative and creative culture.
They create beautifully crafted, purposeful apps (not the ones that clog up your smartphone and never get used). They have also pioneered the development of HTML5 enabling them to create amazing web experiences from responsive websites to cross screen advertising and social campaigns. They also love social media, tech-enabled experiences and virtual reality. If you want to use tech to do something cool, they’re interested.
This a 3 month internship paying London Living Wage (£9.75 per hour) designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
A typical day would be:
The team are looking to recruit an intern with an opportunity for a full-time role following the 3-month internship period.
You will gain experience in the following.
* Coming up with innovative marketing and product ideas for big brands and start-ups independently or in collaborative brainstorms.
* Creating and delivering pitches and proposals to brands.
* Performing market and audience research to underpin and enhance your ideas.
* Creating social and digital strategies to help brands optimise their digital presence.
* Delivering strategic/creative workshops to help brands explore new ideas for marketing or digital products.
* Helping clients push the boundaries in their ongoing product development.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A graduate with a degree in any discipline.
* Academic with proven analytical skill.
* A confident communicator with a positive attitude.
* Able to present ideas in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
* Excellent language and grammar skills.
* Well-organised and willing to get stuck in.
* Able to work to a fixed deadline.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Interested in digital and new and innovative technologies.
* Any knowledge of web and mobile applications and sites and/or experience managing projects would be a bonus.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
As a growing company, you’ll have a great opportunity to make an impact both in the company and in the advertising industry. You will gain exposure to some of the biggest worldwide brands, a unique insight into the growing mobile industry, and have the chance to work with many Omnicom media agencies. You will also be able to enjoy a casual dress code, free breakfast, darts in the office and monthly work drinks!
Questions for applicants to think about:
* What is the most exciting use of technology by a brand that you’ve seen?
* What is your favourite brand and why?
* What makes a good app?
Apply for this role