We're working a fantastic integrated agency specialising in marketing and branding for all things retail. They are looking for a fantastic designer to join their successful team. Having been around for over 30 years they are well established and work with some fantastic retails brands across the UK. They provide a great opportunity for anyone in their team to learn and progress this is a great opportunity!
- The account you would be working on is demanding but satisfying enabling you to produce brand driven work across lots of digital output and print.
- Communicate well in the team of creatives and the client services team as well.
- Work collaboratively to produce the best results.
- Work to tight timings for briefs.
- Be open to constructive criticism and training opportunities to improve your skills even further.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio displaying a good amount of digital work (social, web banners, email banners, web landing pages) and some print (brochure's mainly).
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or alternatively call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.