about 1 year ago
We're working a charitable organisation are looking for a talented hard working individual who is creative and conceptual. This non-profit organisation works across the globe to provide help in hard to reach places. Working here is rewarding and interesting and not one day will be the same!
- Design multimedia layouts, marketing collateral, design for digital (social and web) and OOH.
- Constantly analyse the message being shown to represent the cause with the team.
- Develop design concepts independently and with the team.
- Perform technical duties and have a great knowledge of the print process.
- Edits and art direct photo shoots.
- Innovate and create new process to streamline the whole creative team.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and artworkers and the marketing team.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent attention to detail e.g. when designing, proof reading, preparing a project
- Adobe Creative Suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- A plus would be 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro.
- It would be an advantage if you had knowledge of HTML.
- Help maintain an in-depth system for all designs and imagery.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Skills in photography, video editing, post production.
- Experience in client facing situations.
- You must have a portfolio showing the above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.