We are working with an e-commerce insurance company in the search for an eager, switched on and confident Designer. This rapidly growing company provides insurance across retail and technology sectors and innovative solutions for their clients. If you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with an energetic team this is for you.
- Producing advertisements across print and digital; emails, web banners, press advertisements…
- Developing previous advertisements.
- Working closely with the front-end development team ensuring functionality of the digital design is at its highest.
- Interpret briefs from concept stages and manage through to final completion.
- Staying up to date with the current visual trends.
What We're Looking For:
- Passionate and driven designer who can produce great work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have an understanding of UI designs and UX principles with the user journey in mind (journey mapping and wire framing).
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of design programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Faye Dixon onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age