3 months ago
Founded in 2009, our client is a fashion and wellness focused jewellery brand. Their hugely successful collections are stocked in over 600 locations worldwide, including five star hotels, holistic spas, luxury international department stores, independent jewellers, fashion boutiques and premium airlines, not to mention their flagship store.
Working alongside the Creative Director and Marketing Manager within the marketing team, the role is to drive the business forward with exciting and well thought out designs both online and with print content (marketing collateral, look book, sales guides, advertisements etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with different departments to represent the brand visually
- Creating weekly mailers/homepage/web banner design and marketing collateral
- Working with the Wholesale Manager on in store branding opportunities, sales tools
- Streamlining the global presence with distributor assets
As a graphic designer you will need to fully understand the brand and be able to embrace everything they stand for. They will be looking for someone who is passionate about the work they create and can work within a small team in a positive and fun atmosphere.
- At least 1 years experience
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Attention to detail
- Creative flare and desire to bring new ideas to the team
- You must be a natural multi-tasker – working across multiple departments
- Excellent organisation skills and time management skills
- Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Be able to work to a brief and adhere to timelines
- Can handle criticism on their work
The role is ideal for someone looking for a job with responsibility and an opportunity to make their mark on a young, growing (and most importantly) fun company. Salary is competitive, dependent on experience.
Tell us about yourself! Please apply today with your CV, your portfolio and a brief covering letter.