Lookers Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
The individual will work as part of the Marketing and Commercial Department, reporting directly to the Group Design Manager.
· Production of a wide range of both internal and external materials including:
· Marketing material
· Corporate advertising
· Retail Point of Sale
· Producing new web friendly graphics / campaigns
· Adapting campaigns and materials for use on the website
· Ensuring all Print & Design across all mediums, adheres to the Corporate Brand Guidelines
· Working to tight deadlines, prioritising workloads and ensuring all work undertaken is of the highest standard and delivered on time
· Taking creative concepts and adapting for various marketing channels
· Ensure effective communication within your work team and actively offer support and guidance as necessary.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
· Must be able to exhibit a creative flair and understanding of the passion associated with the brand and the industry as a whole
· Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines
· Managing and prioritising workload, ensuring all jobs are completed within required timescales
· Work on own initiative but also be able to liaise closely with other departments
· Video editing a plus but not essential
· Mac OSX, Full Adobe CS Suite, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint
Apple iMac, Scanner, Colour Print/Copiers
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.