We're working with an excellent agency that place themselves in-house with their clients. They are looking for an ambitious and hardworking Designer/Artworker to join the team. Here you get to work with home and gift brands across print.
- Use Quark to design and artwork brochures/catalogues and small format print for a number of brands.
- Liaise with the marketing teams to ensure the best response to the brief is achieved.
- Maintain a high quality of work from designs and concepts to final artwork (artwork is key for this role).
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent skills in Quark are key!
- Background in design and artwork for catalogues and brochures is a must.
- This must be displayed in a portfolio.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age