An international company which specialises in medical products is seeking to fill a Junior Graphic Design position. The company.
An innovative, international healthcare company based in Greater London with distributors in over 60 countries. One of the largest and most well recognised names within the UK’s healthcare sector. They have a rapidly growing international business with a large and expanding geographic footprint. To help take the international business to the next level we are looking for a talented graphic designer to support the International team and network of distributors with their marketing. The role.
The multi-disciplinary in-house design studio is responsible for designing a global brand identity as well as all promotional material. We are looking for a designer with experience in wider marketing to join the creative team to design packaging, exhibitions, brochures, ad campaigns and app development in a variety of languages for export markets. It will involve market research as well as the execution of marketing strategy and support materials in conjunction with the International Sales team and distributor partners.
The experience we need.
- Market research on competitors
- Develop positioning and marketing strategies
- Design and implement marketing campaigns developed in collaboration with distributors
- Co-ordinate international conferences and exhibitions
- Develop and maintain training presentations and materials
- Produce and design international promotional materials including literature and advertising
- Produce newsletter and regular communications to international distributors.
- Assist in-house Android developers in adapting apps for international market
- Assist the wider creative team as required
A self-starter with lots of initiative. A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently.
- Fluent in Adobe CS suite skills (Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Competent in MS Office
- 2 years experience within the design/marketing industry
- A Graphic Design/Communication Degree
- Able to deliver well executed designs under tight timeframes
- The ability to take designs from concept to delivery
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Fluent verbal and written English
Additional languages are an advantage.
Commercial exposure is an advantage. What you’ll get in return.
A competitive basic salary is on offer dependant on level of experience. They also have an annual bonus scheme. 24 days holiday as standard. Healthcare is offered after 6 months of service. They have lots of social events, company activity days out and takeaway Friday’s.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.