Graphic Designer (PowerPoint)
Our client is a successful, progressive and expanding automotive technology research and consultancy company. Their talented global team work with the majority of major car manufacturers, helping them develop autonomous, more secure and better connected cars.
Position: PowerPoint Graphic Designer (Inhouse)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £Competitive + Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance, flexible working
About the role:
Are you experienced in creating high quality PowerPoint graphics and eager to develop your career in a role where your creative contributions really count? Our client provides Market Data, Research, Analysis and Insight to their clients (B2B) in the global automotive industry. The outputs are published reports that are accessed by customers through their online portal and customer presentations.
They pride themselves on the quality and content of their technical reports. The Graphic Designer will play a key role in the delivery of high quality graphics for reports, infographics, presentation materials and other visual assets. Working in a dynamic, results-focussed, collaborative and friendly environment, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to the look and feel of published reports and other materials.
- Preparing high quality accurate, infographics, charts and illustrations which are integral to their market data, technical reports, and presentations
- Planning of overall visuals, look and feel of quarterly and annual reports
- Clear communication with technical report authors across the business, including other locations, to ensure designs / graphics are clearly presented
- Reviewing processes and procedures to ensure effective accessible delivery of graphics materials to clients
- Providing creative input for design and layout and demonstrating ideas through story-boarding, sketches and mock ups
- Working from a detailed brief to create PowerPoint and InDesign presentations delivered to clients by their technical and sales teams
Working beside their other talented professionals you will help them make a difference to their clients as a world-leading knowledge partner to the automotive industry, providing actionable insight and strategic support in the development of more connected, secure and safe vehicles.
- Passion for graphic design, layout and infographics particularly in PowerPoint
- University Degree in Graphic Design or a related subject
- Advanced Formatting in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in Mac (OS X) / PC, Adobe Creative Suite (CC 2014), InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Passion for Editorial and layouts with exceptional attention to detail
- Independent and self motivated
- Adaptable and well organised approach, with ability to manage a busy workload with several projects running simultaneously
- Confident verbal communication with the ability to build rapport and inspire confidence with their staff across all levels
You may have experience of the following: Graphic Designer, PowerPoint Graphic Designer, In-House Graphic Designer, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Graduate Designer, Graphic Design, Artworker etc.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.