Group Account Director - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 20-02-2012
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
A Group Account Director with strong CRM and digital experience to work on a group of accounts to include: Wickes, ELC Mothercare and Race Online.Partners Andrews Aldridge background
Here at Partners Andrews Aldridge were proud of our reputation for creative and strategic excellence. The agencys portfolio of accounts covers a broad range of industry sectors and channels and much of our work is now in digital channels. We believe that the best ideas those that build lasting relationships need to provoke action, reaction and behaviour change. People who thrive here are insatiably curious, are passionate about craft and are naturally collaborative. They have high energy and enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit. They instinctively go the extra mile.
Group Account Director job purpose
You are the senior leader on your clients business: the person the marketing director turns to when he/she needs advice, a sounding board or just a shoulder to cry on; the person the management team (Partners/Engine) look to as the font of all account knowledge, seeking your advice on how to handle the client relationship; and the person ultimately responsible for long-term success (revenue, profitability, awards) of the account.
You are an active practitioner, leading on all direct and digital activity, working alongside senior account handlers from other disciplines to develop seamlessly integrated campaigns.
You passionately believe in award-winning creativity and can persuade even the most hesitant client to buy brave and provocative work as well as inspire everyone around you to deliver to the highest standard. You are a natural leader, using your influence to achieve the best results for your clients and inspiring your team to deliver commercial and creative success for the agency.
· Ultimate responsibility for the health of the client relationship measured through a combination of TRR, informal reviews and financial success
· Clear and active ownership of the senior client relationships by building the trust and confidence of clients up to Marketing Director level; accountable for TRR scores.
· Active practitioning - plan and develop strategic marketing plans alongside planning team demonstrating an ability to think creatively, bring in fresh ideas and sell with confidence.
· Resource planning (in conjunction with the rest of the management team) ensuring we have the best people in the right roles; support and development of Account Directors including objective setting, regular reviews, annual appraisal, coaching and training.
· Business development and growth accountable for the annual business plan, working alongside the AD to develop and deliver this, reporting quarterly to the board; focus on organic business growth both for Partners and the Engine Group.
· New business active member of the Partners new business team sector specialist. Leading pitches, contributing to strategy and creative development for Partners, and Engine.
Excellent judge of creative who is passionate about game-changing ideas
Confident practitioner across a broad range of disciplines, data literate
Natural entrepreneur with a flair for business development
Self-motivated, passionate and energetic leader who can bring out the best in their team
Strong communicator, with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
4-5 years experience at AD levelRemuneration
Up to £60k
To apply please click apply now and send us a copy of your CV with a short covering note.