- Educated to degree level preferably in Science, Healthcare, Business or Marketing discipline.
- 7-9 years minimum preferably Rx Healthcare operating at Senior Brand Manager level (on a significant sized or complex business).
- Must have experience in people leadership and developing others.
- Must be able to set direction and inspire.
- Must have proven experience in developing brand strategy and driving results.
- Must be an excellent communicator able to inspire board level confidence.
- Must be naturally curious, proactive and have strong influence and relationship building skills.
- Must have experience in developing strategy and leading creative development.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.