Group Brand Manager – OTC Healthcare
£55K-65K + Benefits Package + Bonus
Truly exciting challenge with this fast-growing global healthcare group with huge aspirations to double its business in the next few years. Taking responsibility for a portfolio of well-known OTC brands, and supported by a team of 3 and significant budgets, you’ll lead growth initiatives at the heart of the business working alongside local and international markets. A broad based role with P&L responsibility, you’ll develop the brand strategies and executional plans, coaching and developing 2 BMs and an ABM, each with their own set of brands to manage.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the development of brand vision, strategy and innovations pipeline.
- Identifying key consumer insights, trends and customer feedback that will step-change brand growth.
- Working with corporate marketing teams to ensure UK & Ireland needs are championed and strong assets are created to drive results locally.
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute brand plans and ensure high collaboration.
- Inspire multi-agency teams to create marketing plans and lead the execution of plans in market.
- Driving the execution of agreed Media, Creative, Digital and PR plans.
- Interrogating brand in-market performance and proactively recommend actions to maximise sales and profit and / or course-correct vs. objectives.
- Leading innovation for the portfolio through the stage gate process and to leading a multi-functional team to bring initiatives to market on time and in line with expectations.
- A robust background gained in FMCG, ideally (but not essential) with some healthcare/OTC experience too.
- Experience of people leadership and development.
- Proven experience in developing brand strategy and driving commercial results; setting direction and inspiring others to perform.
- Excellent communication skills able to inspire board level confidence.
- Naturally curious, proactive and have strong influence and relationship building skills.
- Proven experience in developing strategy and leading creative development.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors.