Group Digital CMS Executive
£Highly competitive with excellent benefits package and career progression
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Portsmouth, Fareham, Chichester
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CMS whizz to join a well-known, household brand in a global role. In this busy position, you will be responsible for the management and development of the company websites, with emphasis on training local users on website editing and managing the monthly deployment schedule.
Your role will involve:
- Supporting brands across varied tech platforms as the digital expert
- Training global users on website editing, making sure that best practices are consistently upheld
- Organising online training meetings and traveling to deliver onsite training
- Managing internal and external relationships to develop and deliver the support & training required
- Setting up testing across different devices
- Keeping editors updated regarding deployments, changes and new functionality instalments
- Monitoring website statistics and producing reports on a monthly basis
- Making sure all marketing campaigns are set up to deliver accurate reporting & tag deployment
- Creating & implementing tests to determine the most effective user journeys
- Sharing best practice across the group to inform future developments
- Helping to develop App strategy, roll out and systems maintenance
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a global B2C brand
- Excellent knowledge of current digital best practices and trends
- Excellent technical skills including HTML, CSS, JS
- Good knowledge of Internet technologies, web architecture & web applications
- First class organisational skills
- Solid Google Analytics and ability to disseminate data
- Ideally extensive digital marketing and/or SEO, web design & UX
- Ideally experience of: CMS systems, Tag Management systems, PIM systems CDN systems and Adobe software packages
By taking this role you will be joining one of the South's best employers in a varied and rewarding position where you can really make an impact.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.