Parker Young is proud to be working exclusively with one of the most exciting, multi-disciplinary businesses in the UK to identify a Group Marketing Manager.
As GMM, you will be responsible for the development and management of a number of exciting but diverse brands within the group. You will work with the management team to develop all support material, literature, websites, press and PR to achieve agreed business results. You will:
- Develop and manage all marketing activities and proactively plan marketing campaigns.
- Work with key external groups including press and industry bodies to position the company as a leader within the industry sector.
- Work with the department managers to agree the planning and implementation of all events and incentive activities for the company ensuring maximum benefits of investments and customer satisfaction throughout the group.
- Take full ownership of the management of bespoke projects channel marketing projects, through delivery and evaluation.
- Present progress and initiatives of all marketing campaigns and projects to the Management Team.
- Develop a current suite of marketing collateral.
- Lead internal and external event management, exhibitions, external comms activities and procurement of PR and Public Affairs support
- Lead the advertising schedule, working with business units to ensure that business opportunities and objectives are met.
- Lead the development, communication and maintenance of the Group’s external websites to optimise communication, brand and product awareness.
- Work to the marketing budget and regularly report progress again timescale and costs.
- Working as part of a team to maximize SEO, PPC and social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, LinkedIn etc to promote the business and potential opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a highly experience “full mix” marketing professional with particular strengths in PR& Comms, Digital and brand Management/ Development. You much have experience in B2C and B2B marketing and have previous experience in managing a team.
My client is looking for an ambassador for their group of companies, someone has excellent relationship skills and is heavily customer oriented. You will have strong commercial acumen and have the ability to role your sleeves up and chip in when required.
This is a truly unique and fantastic role, based in Leeds, but it may require UK travel from time to time.