Calling all Marketing Managers! We are on the lookout for some seriously good marketing talent to lead a small team to create, deliver and measure top-notch marketing strategies for this luxury hospitality brand. This is a Group Marketing Manager role where the focus is to deliver profitable revenue through driving customer loyalty and expanding market share in an established and exciting sector.The company.
This premium hospitality brand is a small group with big ambitions. Their employees act as ambassadors of the brand and the marketing team are focussed on creating and delivering beautiful campaigns with outstanding ROI. Based a short distance from Camberley and the M3, the head office is set within an elegant country house on acres and acres of beautiful surrey parkland - not a bad place to spend the working week!The role.
As group marketing manager you will be managing a small team of digital, communications and social media executives, so you will need to be able to lead, manage and inspire them to deliver their part in your creative and effective marketing strategy. The role is really varied as you will be acting as a brand guardian by creating, budgeting and measuring fully integrated marketing plans across all marketing channels. Day-to-day you might be doing anything from website development and social strategy creation to managing external agencies for creative and digital projects or attending tradeshows and managing PR activity. Bottom line is, we need someone who is very commercially focussed with a real eye for the luxury market and how that can be combined to maximise profitable marketing activity.The experience we need.
The perfect group marketing manager will have
What you’ll get in return.
- Experience (ideally) and passion (essential) for the luxury hospitality sector
- 3 years min marketing management experience – including team, budget and project management
- High level of knowledge of existing and emerging social media channels
- Proven ability to create commercially focussed fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to network and influence
- Knowledge of web analytics tools and ad servicing tools
- Must hold a UK driving licence and have own mode of transport
For your outstanding work you will receive a basic salary of £40-50K DOE plus pension, complementary meals at work, increased annual leave with ongoing service, lifestyle discounts and free parkingHow to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Ali