3 months ago
Group Proposition, Marketing & Comms Analyst - London
Group Proposition, Marketing & Comms Analyst - London
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Proposition, Marketing & Comms Analyst to join our Product and International team based in London.
The Product and International team is a fast-growing and forward-thinking team, therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to take ownership and drive the international strategy forward, for the benefit of the bank, our shareholders and most importantly our customers. There are a lot of new initiatives happening and it is an exciting time to join the business.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Group Proposition, Marketing & Comms Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
* The day-to-day contact across the business for any marketing or communications requests
* Engaging and work closely with internal business stakeholders and Central Marketing & Communications colleagues, to deliver marketing and communications activities for Products and International Business
* Managing and streamlining existing collateral, both printed and digital, across the whole Products and International Proposition
* Overseeing day-to-day internal and external communications - working with both Internal communications and Online Marketing colleagues, to optimise channels (intranet, internet and social media etc.) to create strong visibility and positioning of the business
* Creating internal resource library to house a whole host of content, that would equip our client-facing colleagues with ready-to-go material for their client engagement
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Sound knowledge and experience gained in a financial services environment, preferably with marketing experience
* Experience of managing key stakeholders, in the delivery of the proposition, ensuring all initiatives and activities are completed in line with deadlines
* Operational excellence, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work under pressure, with effective prioritisation of deadlines
* Good written and oral language skills in order to articulate effective solutions related to the area
* Ability to create effective presentations and communications for both internal and external audiences
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Ludgate Hill office in London is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of St Pauls and City Thameslink. Housing a range of key business areas from Retail, Corporate and Wealth division to our Santander Business, Technology & Operations and Innovation Hub. Surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops the atmosphere is a vibrant one.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.