6 months ago
Group Senior Brand Manager
Group Senior Brand Manager
Aviva’s Customer Marketing discipline has been repurposed to provide the leadership across the business that will drive the development of compelling customer propositions to meet our customer’s needs and build the brand equity required to fuel sustainable growth.
We have implemented a new global marketing strategy underpinned by three promises (Reward your loyalty, Save you time, Empower you) and the campaign line “Good Thinking” which now needs to be embedded into our customer marketing strategies and plans worldwide.
The Group Senior Brand manager will be responsible to set and provide guidance on brand strategy and brand architecture for all Aviva brands (i.e. AI, FPI, EMH, GA and JVs). The role will be supporting the Head of Brand in embedding and ensuring global best practice and marketing excellence across all B2C and B2B marketing and proposition development.
* Customer focused leadership across the organisation. Constant champion for the customer, and promotion of customer insight as starting point for all marketing & proposition development.
* Build strong relationships across proposition, marketing, digital and product teams to elevate the role of Group Marketing and co-create projects that improve understanding of building Aviva brand through customer focused marketing communications and propositions development across the entire organisation
* Share best practice across markets, in particular across digital and social media
* Monitor changes in brand health and trigger conversations with senior stakeholders to bring about necessary action.
* Advise local markets on their forthcoming brand communication plans, in particular on the development of a new marketing communications
* Brand protection - trademarks & domains
* Leads group DDB, media agency and agency management to ensure optimum value delivery to the organisation
* Provides brand consultancy on a wide range of projects
* Manage global governance processes to ensure brand standards are met.
* Experience of marketing / brand / communications/ new product & proposition development in complex global environments
* Experience working across international markets and distribution channels in both B2B and B2C
* Track record in encouraging creativity
* A strategic thinker who can construct persuasive arguments to ensure buy in from multiple stakeholders
* Comfortable working at senior levels and to represent the global brand team in internal local and regional forums
* Experience working with agencies. Agency side experience may be an advantage.
* Budgeting, reporting and analysis.
* Ability to build strong and productive working relationships with local/ regional marketing teams
* Above all, evidence of enthusiasm, willingness and aptitude to learn rapidly the dynamics of a new environment and to make strong contributions.
* A real passion for customer out thinking and behaviour to drive growth
* Experience working in marketing either client or agency side
* Interest in digital innovation and social media (Desirable)
* Experience of either working in a market outside of UK or managing the brand of a multi market or regional business (Desirable)
We offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave.
We’re here to free people from the fear of uncertainty. Our insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you’ll be at home here. Help us build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential with Aviva.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
‘Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty’
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager | London (UK)
GCS Propositions Lead | London (UK)