Do you want to work for a pioneer of home delivery who put organic food at the heart of what they do? Are you an ambitious acquisition marketer? Read on!
A pioneer of home delivery - a well established and loved brand famous for seasonal organic boxes
Within the role of Head of Customer Acquisition you will be responsible for:
- Building and implementing strategy to ensure new customer and restart customer targets are met
- Bringing digital acquisition to the forefront
- Overseeing existing acquisition channels - content, PPC, social, door drops, Direct Mail, partnerships and OOH
- Maximising the performance of each channel measurable by ROI
- Customer segmentation of targeted customers
- Working closely with creative marketing teams
- Testing new and existing channels
In order to apply for the role of Head of Customer Acquisition you must:
- Come from a retail consumer led or FMCG brand
- Have direct marketing experience, both online and offline
- Have a proven record of improving customer acquisition - especially across digital channels
- Have excellent line management and coaching abilities
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!