Head of CRM and Direct Marketing – Insurance - We’re on the hunt for a Head of CRM and Direct Marketing to develop a new strategy, plan as well as grow a new team.
SALARY: £75,000 + Car + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: East Midlands
JOB SPECIFICATION - Head of CRM and Direct Marketing – Insurance
We are now on the hunt to find a Head of CRM and Direct Marketing who can bring new innovative ways of building their customer base and most importantly retaining them.
This is a great opportunity to lead the development of a new team, new strategy working for one of the fastest growing organisations in their field.
This is an autonomous position where creativity and commerciality is encouraged.
* Manage a high calibre team of marketing executives and managers who are focussed on customer acquisition and communications. Further to this grow and develop the team.
* In the first instance, review current working practices and the overall strategy. If needed develop and implement new process and strategy.
* Continuous improvement and development of a 12mth-2 year working plan.
* Work closely with the Customer Insight team to ensure all customer acquisition channels are effectively targeted through eMail; Direct Mail, Advertising (TV, Radio, Sponsorship), SMS and Online are effectively targeted.
* Work with the Customer Insight manager develop a best in class customer segmentation programme
* Develop a market leading customer Loyalty programme.
* Work directly with the Senior Management team and Board to ensure the CRM strategy is in line with the UK business strategy ensuring realistic targets are met.
* Empower the team and business in its entirety to truly understand the customer in every part of their working day.
* Find new customer strategies such as lifecycle trigger points, detailed understanding of why customers leave/join and create and gain detailed feedback from the customer.
* In conjunction with the Head of Customer Marketing ensure all customer communications are relevant, targeted and effective.
* Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional and inter-company peers.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR…….
* Ideally you will have experience of Consumer Financial Services or experience of working in large customer database environments.
* You will be a proven CRM leader with successful experience working in a customer-driven, analytics-oriented environment in a large organisation or one that has experience significant growth.
* You will be genuinely commercial, possess an inquisitive mind and be able to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence.
* You will be ready to make a move into an organisation that offers a genuinely challenge and opportunity to make a significant impact in a short period of time.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Head of Customer Retention, Head of CRM, CRM Manager, Direct Marketing Manager, Head of Customer Loyalty, Customer Acquisition Manager.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Head of CRM and Direct Marketing – Insurance, Reference PM1610-12 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.