about 1 year ago
Job Title: Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager
Package: c£60,000 + bonus + benefits
We are a hugely passionate business intent on bringing great tasting, high quality drinks to the UK. We understand that we are more than an early morning “pick-me-up”, consequently we have sourced the finest Organic products from across the globe and worked with the best in the business to create amazing tasting blends. With listings in all of the major multiples we are a leading challenger brand and have doubled our business size every year with no signs of slowing down. We now need to appoint a Head of Marketing to build our brand into a household name.
To be part of the leadership team and be a key driver in chartering the destiny of this great business with fantastic brands and products at its heart.
• Set the long term strategic direction of the brand
• Lead, develop and implement the Brand Strategy
• Manage and deliver the annual marketing plan
• Lead the development of category and shopper activation programmes to drive sales
• Manage creative agencies : PR, Design, Promotions
• Deliver the brand activation plan including sampling, media and digital
• Manage 2 direct reports
• Classic full mix FMCG experience and in an ideal world demonstrable results in a SME/Startup business
• Thorough UK grocery commercial awareness
• Budget management. “Return on Investment” will need to be your mantra!
• Agency management
• Ambitious, entrepreneurial and hands-on marketer
• Strong communicator both written & verbal
• Valid EU Passport & full driving license
• Proficient in MS Office applications; Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 11099/5
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details