11 months ago
A newly created opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing professional to join this leading independant boarding school as Head of Marketing, heading up a small team of two.
The successful candidate will lead the Marketing and Communications team in the creation, delivery and evaluation of the marketing plan along with supporting with campaigns and activities to ensure effective positioning and brand awareness in relevant markets.
* Devise and implement the marketing and communications strategy across the organisation to reflect the values and provide a consistent and compelling message
* Internal communications
* Oversee all outgoing communications to ensure high quality and strong messaging
* Develop the brand through marketing campaigns, locally, nationally and internationally
* Carry out regular market analysis
* Oversee the successful planning and running of events of varying scales for both internal and external stakeholders
* Proactively manage and develop media relations to strengthen brand and reputation
* Evaluate and develop the use of digital marketing channels
* Manage a small team.
Candidates will be experienced and knowledgeable and have the confidence and gravitas to lead, influence and advise stakeholders at all levels. You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and ideal hold a professional marketing qualification. You will have good all round marketing experience and have a proven track record in creating and delivering strategy, managing a team and having developed strong stakeholder relationships.
Candidates must have experience, either in a personal or professional capacity, of independent school education, ideally in a boarding environment.
The role offers free car parking, a generous holiday allowance and a great, collaborative working environment.
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
2 days ago
only 5 days until close