7 months ago
Do you have experience heading up a Marketing team?
Have you worked within the Professional Services Industry?
If yes, then I have the perfect role for you!
I am currently working on an exciting opportunity within a multi award winning legal firm based in Derby. This firm is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join it's bustling Marketing team.
The ideal Head of Marketing candidate will be asked to carry out the following:
• Manage the marketing team, ensuring each member of the group works to the highest standards and develops within their role
• Work closely with Managing Partners and Heads of Departments to devise an effective Marketing and BD strategy for their area
• Develop social media strategy
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to develop on the firms brand
• Seek opportunities to gain positive PR coverage
• Assess the impact of the marketing function in supporting brand awareness across the firm
• Contribute to key activities across the business and represent the firm at key events
The successful Head of Marketing candidate will have following experience:
• Experience in the professional services sector
• Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications
• Ability to lead and inspire the marketing team and other internal stakeholders
• Have a working knowledge of GDPR and how to manage a CRM database
• Be able to write tender and pitch documents for a range of prospects
• Experience of utilising the full marketing mix to reach and engage an audience;
In return for your hard work, you will receive a generous bonus, as well many other bonuses such as, Pension, free parking and much more. If you feel you have the fitting skills, then please send your CV to the link below.