3 months ago
Pure are delighted to be recruiting a Head of Marketing for this exciting, rapidly growing and ambitious technology business in Norwich.
Leading the team you will be working in a fast paced customer centric environment and will be developing and delivering a marketing strategy which will ensure the continued growth of quality leads in both the US and UK markets.
* Create lead generation strategy and delivery plan, ensuring that all marketing activities improve the quality of lead generation
* Ensure quality data helps drive effective marketing decisions
* Improve cost per lead and revenue per lead
* Create a PR strategy that ensures maximum positive exposure and brand awareness
* Set clear branding guidelines
* Map communication touch points throughout the customer journey for existing and prospective customers
* Own and deploy the website strategy, continually making improvements
* Effectively manage the team, setting the KPI's, strategy and plans
* Manage the budget
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketer with excellent digital skills to include Adwords, SEO and website optimisation, you will have experience in generating leads across direct and indirect and experience managing integrated marketing campaigns. You will have a strategic mindset and also be happy to roll your sleeves up and be part of the team, you will be commercially minded, motivated and passionate and want to be a driving force within this exciting, forward thinking organisation.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close