Exciting opportunity to establish and develop a new marketing function for this high-growth mobile payment organisation.
Head of Marketing - 6 months - £75,000-£80.000 - London
This fast growing mobile payments company produces a consumer app, allowing you to make payment in stores and on line direct from your bank account using tap and pay.
As Head of Marketing you will have full ownership of the marketing strategy and contribute to decisions around expansion and new target audiences. You will be delivering marketing excellence, communicating user value and experience in the future of technology in point of sale payments.
You will be responsible for:
- establishing the marketing function and defining the marketing strategy
- quickly developing credibility and relationships with new financial partner
- plan and execute all paid, owned and earned customer acquisition campaigns
- evaluate emerging technologies leading to online and offline content/messaging optimisation
- identifying and leveraging trends to optimise spend and performance
To be successful in this Head of Marketing role you MUST have:
- significant experience in digital marketing with a strong background in prepaid and credit products
- experience optimising landing pages and user funels
- experience with Millennial's audience
- proven track record of managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, social media campaigns and search
- knowledge of app attribution features and analytics tools (Flurry, Missmetrics, Omniture etc)
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online now!
Head of Marketing - 6 months - £75,000-£80,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.