13 days ago
Pure are looking for a Head of a Marketing to join our client, a well established, successful business in Ipswich owing to internal promotion.
Managing a large team you will be responible for leading this team to acquire new and retain existing clients, having a strong handle of ROI and creating desire for the brand. You will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing startegy, maximising revenue in the short and long term.
Duties include -
* Leading the team to deliver the marketing and communications strategy, looking to enhance brand values, be consistent and support sales across the full product porfolio
* Ensure that the brand is used consistently to build brand identity across all channels
* Take responsibility for the retention of customers using regular, targeted, relevant communications using a variety of channels
* Maximising presence using paid and organic promotions
* Oversee and guide the design and print process ensuring quality standards and deadlines are met
* Working closely with other teams and team leaders to ensure activities are joined up with the wider business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, dynamic, results focused team in a diverse role that will help to shape the continued success of the business. The successful candidate will have a degree in marketing or equivalent level qualification, along with strong technical and operational marketing knowledge. You will be a confident people manager, commercially minded, comfortable with data and reporting and be able to use insight to shape marketing.
This a great opportunity with a great working environment and competitive benefits package.
29 days ago
only 12 hours until close
16 days ago
only 13 days until close