3 months ago
Head of Marketing
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Due to immense growth within the business, an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Marketing has arisen. You will be integral in creating and driving the strategic vision within Marketing
About the role
This is a proactive and dynamic role where you will strategy, lead and deliver the marketing and communication needs of the business and drive forward the activity to support sales. You will own the brand and enhance its market recognition.
About Capita | Learning Services | KnowledgePool
Capita KnowledgePool is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide managed learning services, across three core service components of supplier management, training administration and learning consultancy.
We manage every type of training, across every subject matter area and every methodology. Our managed learning is provided in 16 countries, in 11 languages with 360,000 learning events managed per year across all of our clients.
What you will do:
* Set an effective strategic marketing plan, with clear deliverables, that aligns to the wider Knowledgepool goals, working with Director of Sales & Marketing and wider management team
* Establish and deliver a best practice framework to record, report and review marketing effectiveness and achievement of KPIs
* Working to maximise output against a set budget with effective monitoring and controls on expenditure
* Setting and deliver marketing plans that drive increased brand awareness and business profitability
* Designing and delivering effective marketing campaigns, with particular emphasis on digital, to drive sales
* Maintain business intelligence and increase company-wide awareness
* Set the offering and deliver effective marketing support and production for client specific projects, e.g. mobilising and promoting our service capability with client contracts to stakeholder populations
Your experience will include:
* An understanding of long-term strategy while ensuring the short-term deliverables are being managed within a fast-paced, multiple-priority environment
* Proven experience of successfully developing and implementing best-in-class initiatives, campaigns and client events
* Demonstrable evidence of overachievement against budget
* Demonstrable experience of senior level stakeholder management in a large corporate environment
* Demonstrable experience of digital marketing, communication channels and campaigns
* Experience of owning and developing brand
* Preferably in depth knowledge of the Learning industry
* Knowledge of current trends and best practices in B2B marketing in the service sector
* Demonstrable ability to advise and influence both internally and externally at a senior level
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.