3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Marketing to join a leading retail business based in Norfolk.
This role will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of the company's marketing strategies, marketing communications and PR activities, externally and internally. You will have overall responsibility for the marketing ventures involving the development and implementation of strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it to find a voice that makes a difference.
• Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness
• Overall responsibility for the company's image, brand and it's standing within the market place
• Working with the senior team to create the overall marketing strategy
• Development of pricing strategies to maximise ROI within the marketing budget.
• Management of the marketing department, providing guidance and feedback to the team.
• To produce inspirational ideas for promotional events and activities.
• Plan and execute state of the art campaigns for corporate promotions, launches of new product line etc.
• Responsibility for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and publications.
• Responsibility to spot trends, constantly re-appraising all marketing tools within the company to ensure an advantage over competitors.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with passion and the ability to employ unique marketing techniques. A skilled strategist with the ability to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others whilst increasing the company's market share and maximising revenues to thrive against competitors. You will be educated to degree level (or equivalent) and ideally hold a professional marketing qualification.
Candidates must come from a consumer product background, and have strong digital marketing skills, being comfortable with using analytics to shape marketing
In return you will work for an exciting business enjoying sustained growth and development, looking to keep moving forward! Free car parking is available on site, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
2 months ago
only 9 days until close
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close