Henry Nicholas are now looking for a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for building the right reputation of our client globally. They offer integrated B2B driven campaigns and lead the field with their complex proposition.
A well respected, well known integrated B2B Marketing Agency based in beautiful Oxfordshire surroundings. This business have grown massively over the past 6 months and opened up offices in the USA, Germany and London.
The Head of Marketing is responsible for building the right reputation for our client globally.
You’ll be required to understand the values and principles of the business, what’s important to their clients and what makes them unique in their market. Managing a Social Media Executive and Marketing Executive, you will build a strategy for communicating that to their target market, taking into account their early footprints in Germany and the US, vs. their maturity in the UK.
As part of this, you'll be responsible for supporting the new business team with a steady pipeline of high quality opportunities to help reach their commercial targets.
The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing services and the key issues facing senior marketers
- A background in agency or in house marketing
- Leadership qualities – able to manage a small team directly, and marshal/motivate indirect resources to deliver against the objectives
- Experience of running integrated marketing programmes, including digital, events, inside sales, data strategy, creative and content
- Ability to develop a communications plan
- Ability to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice across all channels
How to apply.
- £50,000 - £60,000 basic salary
- Excellent holiday, pension and healthcare
- Treats and discount scheme
- Exceptional career growth potential
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.