This is an unbelievable and exciting role for a Head of Marketing who is able to speak both Arabic and English (written and spoken), to lead a team within a globally reaching TV platform. This role is based in London, with the company providing a generous relocation package and unique career opportunity for an ambitious Head of Marketing. The company.
They are a new and exciting TV channel and content platform for the New Arab world. With a base in London, they have an exciting and ambitious growth plan to grow into different markets. The offices are modern, with onsite restaurant, break out rooms and spacious offices. Over the last 2-3 years this TV platform have grown to employee over 300 people. This TV platform report on Entertainment, Sport and Politics with a humanitarian approach. The role.
This will be extremely fast paced, super exciting, leading a team of 12+ and working closely with a New Business Director to drive the growth of this Arab TV platform. This TV channel require a Head of Marketing without any strong political views, to really drive awareness of the brand, increase the revenue stream and help grow into different markets. You will lead on strategy and make important decisions, this role isn’t for some who is looking to step up into a senior role, and we need someone to hit the ground running quick and grab this opportunity with both hands. The experience we need.
Must be fluent in English & Arabic – written and spoken - VERY IMPORTANT.
What you’ll get in return.
- Must have the ability to work in London (Visa status)
- Must have the ability to travel across the Middle East (Eg: unfortunately Syrian’s are not able to obtain visa’s in most Middle Eastern countries right now so wouldn’t be a desired Arab nationality to hire).
- Must have experience in the field of Media – can be from TV, publishing, radio. (Preferred TV, but not 100% required). Can also be from Media Agency background, but as long as they have experience in planning and buying on all mediums, specifically TV.
- Must have knowledge and / or experience of the Middle East market – audiences, behaviors’, marketing trends etc.
- Must have core marketing discipline training, experience and education
- Must have at least 5-7 years in experience in Marketing, and ideally at a management / Director Level.
- Must have experience in managing a team (12+ staff) plus multiple agencies
- Must have 360 degree experience in Marketing / Communications – PR, Media, Publicity, Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Digital, Advertising, Sales etc.
A salary around £80k, although they might be flexible, so I am willing to have conversation with any candidate with expectations up to £100k. Benefits and Holiday is also very generous.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! I will be shortlisting for 1st stage interviews this week. For more info on this role please give Mark a call on.