about 1 year ago
We are looking for an inbound marketer to manage the marketing for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which our salesman will help you accomplish.
• Build and manage a content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Analyse and understand the successful route from prospect to client and continually refine our process to convert more customers.
• Relevant degree or equivalent work experience in inbound marketing.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
Founded in 2011, Pay Subs Online helps membership organisation manage their members and payments more efficiently online. Customers include clubs, associations, societies and charities that range in size from 50 members to 15,000 members.
To drive growth and to enable more precise, engaging marketing, we're in the process of creating niche brands by whitelabelling our current offering. The first niche service, Gymnastics Club Manager, went live in June and has been a great success so far. The successful applicant will be pivotal in helping our marketing efforts across all brands.
Our team is 7 strong - 5 in development and 2 in support. The business and position is in Forest Row, East Sussex.
Competitive salary offered according to experience.
In the first instance, please forward CV.