4 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Travel sector Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers across transport, hospitality, rentals and tour operating, developing digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. Continually deepening our understanding of the complex and ever changing travel industry, we are also helping our customers to deepen their understanding of the digital evolution in technology and marketing. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. In addition, we advise our customers on Google's broad range of products across search, video and display to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences on all devices, whenever, wherever.
As an Industry Manager, you will join a vibrant, international team, working with the largest industry players in the travel sector.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Build sustainable relationships with leading clients, media and creative agencies.
* Analyze data trends and client performance, and develop solid strategic client account plans.
* Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing the accounts. Work with Google product experts to develop and deliver innovative creative advertising solutions for our client and their agencies.
* Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences. Promote new product releases, both internally and externally.
* Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success. Work closely with members of the LCS team to ensure successful implementation of client Search, Display and Video campaigns.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working for a client or for an agency.
* Demonstrated online sales and business development experience.
* Expertise in digital media and managing large advertising budgets and campaigns.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Google products including search and display.
* Ability to drive results and to collaborate effectively with customers.