Infrastructure .Net Developer – Exciting Business
Our client is an innovator in the world of market research, ecommerce, FMCG pricing and promotional insight. They are a major UK success story, based in Reading, now employing hundreds of happy employees dotted around the world. They are now searching for an Infrastructure .Net Developer to join a super talented team. The company.
This award winning company might come across like an adult playground with XBOX, DJ booth, pool table and beer tap. They do however get down to producing some exciting, clever and cutting edge work for a variety of FMCG clients. The team is 100+, based in central Reading, very accessible from London or Thames Valley. The role.
As an excellent Infrastructure .Net developer, you will be used to working on the back-end infrastructure of any app from the data access layers through windows services and cross process communications. You will be a quick learner, and have adaptable development skills that you can apply to the varied projects and tasks you’ll undertake. You will also be heavily involved with the ongoing maintenance and improvement of existing core projects within this company. The experience we need.
- Excellent code development skills in C#, WCF & SQL
- Experience of writing and installing Windows Services
- Good understanding of how to write high performance, efficient code
- A thorough, detailed approach to testing and debugging software – you will always strive to ensure code is robust and reliable
- Strong communication
Infrastructure .Net Developer`s will be more focused on back end development - Windows services, high performance code and less focus on the web development skills.
They don't need to have experience in ASP . NET, MVC, Angular or anything related to front end development, in fact the role would probably suit someone with desktop app development experience better. What you’ll get in return.
How to apply.
- Excellent salary dependent on experience - I have advertised broadly to attract a wide range in talent.
- Opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the market
- A distinct lack of red tape.
- 23 days Holiday
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.